Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun in February


Matt and Simms were laying in bed beside me one morning and came up with these, thanks to this handy little app Matt has called iMadeFace. That's me.


Here's Matt.

Here's Simms with his dream Mohawk. And yes it will be a dream forever if I have anything to do with it. And right now I do, so this will be as close to a Mohawk as he will get. And if you look closely at the pic, he looks worried. Coincident? I don't think so.


And here's Evie. Pretty good. But I do want to give her some credit; she has a little more hair than than.


Here's the rest of our own adventurous February. It's a pretty good life.














Bubble Boy * Tink and Me * Bff's * Baby Bff's * Tubes * 1st Birthday Cupcake * Chocolate Booger * 1 Year Reflection * Doc Office * Professional Snowman Builder * My 100 Year-Old Man * Blurry Beauty * Twinkies

No comments: